- Make a snowflake card and send it to a friend/family that lives far away.
- Decorate and rearrange your bedroom with a winter theme.
- Make friendship bracelets in winter blue color and mail it to a virtual friend.
- Make a snow mural with squirt bottles, water, food coloring and a yard full of snow.
- Gather some friends and go ice skating or play ice hockey.
- Post winter greetings on your friend’s social networking pages.
- Bake a treat, make some hot chocolate, and then invite a neighbor to share with you or just knock and surprise them with a delicious warm snack that will be sure to improve your relationship!
- Knit or crochet a scarf and give it to a homeless person.
- Build a snow fort and make several snowmen outside of it as though they are guarding it. To make it even more creative and funny, put a pile of snowballs in front of each "snowguard".
- Pop some popcorn and invite family/friends over for a movie night.
By Fatima Az-Zahraa Dadou
A publication created by Calvert High School students for the Calvert School community.